You Are a Chick Rocker!
You're living proof that chicks can rock You're inspired by Joan Jett and the Donnas And when you rock, you rock hard (Plus, you get all the cute guy groupies you want!)
What Kind of Rocker Are You?

You Are Mexican Food
Spicy yet dependable. You pull punches, but people still love you.
What Kind of Food Are You?

Saturday, December 24, 2005

spendin' some time with mah best bud..

well, these past few.. nights.. i spent some time with mah best bud. gosh i missed him sooooo much!.. okei don't get me wrong, he's my best friend.. no more, no less. anyways, it started last tuesday. i was with my friends sa g4 nung morning.. then atc in the afternoon, actually evening. anyways.. after doin' some shopping at atc, i went home to join my churchmates to do some caroling stuff. i was, well, 'kinda' surprised when i learned that my bestfriend's there. he joined the caroling. i was so damn happy that night!.. why? well its because that afternoon.. i was telling my friends na.. "guys grabe.. miss koh na c pare.. ndi n kc kme nguusap e.. wla ln.. haii.." then that night i was with him! san ka pah?? after visiting tito roland's house for caroling, he borrowed my fone on our way to the next house. i borrowed his fone also and blah blah blah.. he was playing with my fone, checkin' out my pix and all that while i texted a friend of ours using his fone. after singing at the last house, we went back to parkhomes. he sat beside me. we were talking about stuff.. stuff that we usually talk about when we were still textin' each other. i kept on pinching him and harassing him just to make him shut up. hehe!..
the next night, there was no scheduled caroling. too bad he didnt attend the xmas party of my mom's office. his sister works there.
thursday night..
there was a scheduled caroling for that night. three houses to go to.. those houses were located here in our village. he came from makati that day with 2 of our friends so i have to pick them up at 711. we all went to my tita's house, since that was the first house that we are about to go to that night. the two boys were riding at the back of the trike and we are both sitting inside the trike. i was telling him na masikip na kmeng dalawa sa loob kasi ang taba nia.. he was just laughing. then he told me na he's hungry daw. nahihilo na daw cia at pakainin koh daw cia when suddenly he pointed out somewhere telling me na, "ui tingin ka dun.." sabay kinagat ba naman ako sa balikat!??? edi kinurot koh nga! haha!.. kinagat ulit ako at halos maiyak na kmeng dalawa sa sakit ng kagat nia saken at sa sakit ng kurot koh skania.. hehe! funny!ü i was with him all night. i sat beside him all the time. we were both happy and its as if we're both excited to see and spend time with each other. haha!.. that night, the last stop wa at our house.. he ate.. again. ang takaw mo bes!! ala koh masabi saio!! hahahaha!!! we talked again.. like we did when we were in the van and in other people's houses.. hehe!.. hai.. :D
i really missed him!.. that's one of the reasons why i'd be spending my christmas with a joyful heart!.. all i ever wanted is to have him beside me. i mean.. he's my bestfriend.. nothin' more.. nothin' less. all i ever wanted was to spend time with him.. well, spend enough time with him.. at least before they leave the country.. for good. :( too bad he'll be leaving maybe by 2007. its not yet sure,, but i dont want it to happen.. it would hurt.. i know.. but i have to practice living my life here in the philippines without my bestfriends. my long-time bestfriend, clarisse is now in london.. and he would be goin' to canada.. i hope he won't ever forget me. :(
hai..
but as long as he's still here.. i'll spend my days happily!.. he's one of the greatest blessings that God has ever bestowed upon me.. :D

*kelan un usapan naten? hehehe! ingatz parati panget!.. ;)*

3 Comments:

Blogger margretflynn6032 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

3:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kaw lora ah?????????????? hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

7:36 PM  
Blogger breathe-- said...

haha.. tgal na yan.. haha.. burahin koh na kea tong post na toh???? hahaha..

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home